Private sea views, space, grandeur: 1 min to tower
3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
Galip Place is a beautifully interior-designed apartment with amazing private balcony overlooking the Bosphorous and Golden Horn. Magically enhance your stay with the distant sounds of ships on the water and stunning views right across the city!
Galata neighbourhood is full of great restaurants, cool cafes and independent shops, with family-run grocery stores just steps away. This elegant 19th C building has a beautiful original marble staircase plus elevator. Rooms bright and spacious with high ceilings.
The apartment is only 3 minute walk from Sishane metro station, 3 minutes walk to Tünel funicular and a short downhill walk to connect with the tram for Sultanahmet. Famous Istiklal Avenue is around 3 minutes walk up the hill.
This is the perfect apartment for discerning travellers who enjoy a stylish space, privacy with views and a central location.
All furnishings and fittings are high-end and the interior design is skilfully crafted, balancing contemporary style and vintage treasures, soft and industrial design elements. The space itself is thoughtfully arranged for privacy and comfort.
We know you’ll love it!
The apartment is very close to Galata Tower, only 3 minutes’ walk from Sishane metro station, 3 minutes walk to Tünel funicular and a short downhill walk to connect with the tram for Sultanahmet. Famous Istiklal Avenue is around 5 minutes walk up the hill.
– The main BALCONY is stunning, with a lounging area and bespoke dining table: comfortable seating for 5 and truly breathtaking views across the Bosphorous and Golden Horn.
– 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (with stylish queen beds) and 1 SINGLE BEDROOM with optional access to a double, making it ideal for families and groups of friends. Each bedroom has a view of either Galata Tower or the Bosphorous and Golden Horn. Linens and towels are all top quality Turkish cotton – crisp, white and freshly laundered. Duvets are feather and plentiful pillows are either feather or microfibre, so you can choose as you wish.
– The LIVING/DINING ROOM is large and comfortable with atmospheric lighting and cosy, stylish seating for everyone plus a large round dining table with pendant light.
– The KITCHEN is open plan and spacious, with a gas hob, oven, microwave and large fridge-freezer. All the kitchen equipment is of high quality and well thought-out. Cafetiere, Turkish coffee pan, teapot, tea glasses and large mugs are all provided, as are start-up amounts of coffee, tea and sugar.
– The BATHROOM is modern with a roomy rain-shower and 24/7 hot water. It has lots of storage and high quality Turkish cotton white towels are ready for you.
– There is a small LAUNDRY ROOM with a washing machine, iron and ironing board plus storage space.
– A WALK-IN WARDROBE provides extra storage space for clothes and suitcases.
– At Istanbul Place Apartments we’ve been hosting international guests for many years, we love to do it and strive to exceed our guests’ expectations. ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT includes a washing machine, mobile air conditioning units, a large smart TV (YouTube, Netflix and Prime Video), hair-dryer, kettle, toaster, guide and art books plus decorative Ottoman antiques. We want to ensure that your stay is as culturally rich and comfortable as possible.
– The apartment’s WIFI is speedy and free.
Amazing views of the Bosphorus from the balcony!
Gavin from UK
- Free WiFi Internet
- Cable TV (LCD)
- Central Heating and Hot Water
- Washing Machine
- Baby Cot (please request in advance)
- Toaster, Kettle, Iron